Dvd

Dvd

Saturday 18 July 2015

Week 1: The DVD

"Mum's gone nuts!" - is how I have just been described from my eldest teenage daughter who I completely depend on to navigate around this blog site.
Inspired by watching the Julie and Julia movie (thanks to the loan of the DVD from the neighbours) I am on a quest. The movie was released  6 years ago, so I am slightly behind the times where I am sure like minded individuals sought to improve their culinary skills as well as get the chance to try out blogging.

My aim is to incorporate at least one new inspired Julia Child idea a week focusing on Frence cuisine.(I am widening this to a receipe/ handy hint/ recommended equipment etc etc) . This will be supported with photographic evidence and no doubts due to my current lack of mastery - there will be the odd disaster!

Week 1: Watched the Julie and Julia movie - after being robbed of the last 30 minutes of watching the movie on a plane trip back from Australia, I managed to watch the complete film in the comfort of home - nicely positioned on the couch accompanied by a French red wine (seemed appropriate) and a Moro bar (increasing tolerance to fatty foods).

No comments:

Post a Comment